Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015

My Favourite Things I’ve Ever Published On RPS

RPS is eight this year. Bloody Nora! Longest job I’ve ever held. It’s crazy to think back to early 2007, when I was unexpectedly invited to join Jim, Kieron and John in their nascent plans to build our own PC gaming website. We were bemused that there wasn’t a great site of that kind around back then, and we were sick of the vagaries of freelance work. We had no idea if it would work. We’d never have believed it would last this long.

We were young punks then. The site has young punks now, of course, but I am an elder statesman as games journalists go, and no longer have the anger I did in those first few years. There is no shortage of RPS articles in which I’m moaning about something or someone, and these I do not care to pull from the archives. It’s those where I was enthusiastic or wonder-struck that I do. This, then, are my own ego-surfing highlights.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1ShVxo0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen