Freitag, 27. November 2015

Let The Gods Out: Grim Dawn’s Final Act Has Begun

Back in 2010, when it was first announced, I was as excited about Grim Dawn [official site] as I was about any other game in production. It’s the work of Crate Entertainment, a studio made up of Iron Lore Entertainment veterans, and Iron Lore were the team behind one of my favourite ARPGs, Titan Quest. When the other kids were slaying demons in Blizzaro-Land, I was carving a path through myth and legend. Despite Grim Dawn’s availability in alpha form for some time now, I still haven’t played. The latest release, which adds a deity Devotion system and the first part of the final act, is awfully tempting though.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1kWtu0P
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen