Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Fallout 4 Building Guide

Duncan Harris is adept at making games pretty at Dead End Thrills. He’s spent the past week crafting a more artful wasteland using Fallout 4‘s settlement tools, console commands and mods, and has written this guide to building the best settlement possible.

You can thank my five-year-old’s fear of practical special effects for this. Ever since I told him that Labyrinth was “sort of real, in a sense,” he’s fled the room whenever anything like it is on TV. I thought it’d spark his interest in being an artist when he grew up, but he just ended up hating The Muppets. As for George Of The Jungle… meltdown.

I’ll usually be on the computer in that event, and he’ll come in asking if “you can build things” in whatever I’m playing. That’s after I’ve deflected other awkward questions like: “What’s he going to do to him?” (Hitman), “Is he running them over?” (Arkham Knight), and, in the case of Fallout 4, “People died in this game, didn’t they?” And if that Nick Valentine quest breaks again, trust me, they will.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1HnMKON
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen