Montag, 30. November 2015

How To Make Sensible Soccer Interesting Again

Sensible Soccer was my favourite game when I was a kid. I still own an old Sensible World of Soccer Amiga disk, which I keep as a memento of childhood like a favoured cuddly toy. But I have no interest in playing that game, anymore. If I did, I could play the 2007 XBLA release, and if I wanted an indie attempt to recreate the experience I could play Natural Soccer, Active Soccer 2, Super Soccer Champs, Kopanito All-Stars Soccer, Super Arcade Football or a dozen others.

So let’s try to come up with something more interesting. Let’s come up with some tenets for redesigning Sensible Soccer.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1TgG5ql
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen