Freitag, 27. November 2015

It’s Time You Tried Tick Tock Isle

I’ve had a troubled relationship with video game clock towers. While I adored the setting of Hifumi Kono’s Clock Tower survival horror series of the late 90s and early 2000s, the Mad King’s Clock Tower jumping puzzle in Guild Wars 2, put me off them for life. So many mistimed jumps, so many perilous falls, so many unreasonably narrow floating catwalks that I tell you were IMPOSSIBLE to land on.

Tick Tock Isle [official site] is a wonderfully strange adventure to fix a sodding clock tower on a mysterious island, travelling in time and meeting whimsical townsfolk. It has a demo, and is now the one exception to my anti-time-telling tower rule.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1QL0MwH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen