Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2015

Wotcha: More Witcher 3 DLC Released For Free

It's a pretty nice outfit. Nice layering, strong accessorising...

I haven’t posted about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [official site] since I started playing it so, as I won’t write any diaries or reviews or thinkpieces about it, please allow me a moment to say: oh my gosh isn’t it great? I only have a few words here so I’ll quickly say I’m delighted to see colours in an 18-rated game. The sunrises, sunsets, days, fields, buildings, decor – everything! it’s all so pretty.

Now, the news: developers CD Projekt RED today released the third and fourth free DLC bits for their RPG, bringing a new outfit for Yennefer and a new quest.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1FaUH1Z
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen