Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

Big Brother Calling: Tropico 5’s Espionage DLC Hits May 28

Don’t you hate it when you’re trying to run your country on a system of illegal cheese blackmarkets and then those pesky enemy spies start butting their head in? This must be the sort of thing Angelina Jolie sits around thinking about all day.

And by extension, I myself am like Angelina Jolie in a way as I sit here contemplating my unholy reign upon Tropico [official site]. The game’s fifth entry hit last year, and I should note our Alec wasn’t too hot on it when it released – you can read his words here where he says among other things: “There are some bum notes both tonally and strategically.”

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1HHwiI1
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen