Freitag, 22. Mai 2015

Ready Steady Splat: Carmageddon Leaves Early Access

I have a soft spot for Carmageddon and I fear that the Kickstarted Reincarnation [official site] is going to steamroll over that soft spot and turn it into a gloopy red mess at the side of the road. After a prolonged stint as an Early Access title, Stainless Games’ rebooted Deathracer launched yesterday. I’ve only played briefly – although I spent a few hours with earlier versions – and while I’m not hindered by the performance issues that continue to affect many, Reincarnation hasn’t reignited my love for the series. Maybe my tastes have changed since my teenage years and maybe Carmageddon hasn’t changed enough.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1IPWrov
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen