Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

Still No Fancy Hair Funtimes After New Witcher Patch

you're a big old hairy bear, yes you are

Why in the name of all that’s good and hairy do I care so much about having the Fancy Hair setting turned on in The Witcher 3? I can pretty much max out everything except that and shadow quality and be running it not too far shy of the hallowed 60 FPS, and frankly it looks extremely pretty, but I nonetheless struggle to accept that I’m missing out on a wavy ponytail or wind-ruffled bears. After so many years of flat, plasticky hair, don’t I deserve some fluttering?

A new patch for CDP’s RPG professes to further improve the performance of the GPU-slaying HairFX setting, as well as up texture quality and improve stability. Let’s see if Meer’s Fancy Hair Dream can come true.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1EuxA1u
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen