Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

The RPG Scrollbars: A Witcher’s Worthy Foes

Guess what I’m playing at the moment! [The Witcher 3? –Obviousness Ed] I’m actually feeling a touch trapped by it, caught between the need to get a review out and my enjoyment of just ambling around and doing Witcher stuff rather than barreling down the core path. It’s coming though! It’s coming as soon as I can, and you can probably tell that it’s going to be quite positive without the need for any fancy Witcher senses. One of the many things I’m appreciating about it though is something I’ve long found frustratingly missing from RPGs. I’m talking about respect – not for players, but for the monsters.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1HtXVix
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen