Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023

The RPS Selection Box: Katharine's bonus games of the year 2023

In a year as stuffed with great games as this one, it was always inevitable that lots of very good ones would be left on the cutting room floor of our Advent Calendar this year. It's also perhaps no surprise that in the big spreadsheet of games I've played this year, I've set yet another new record for things I've played to completion. At time of writing, my list stands at 58 games for 2023, and by the time you're reading this in your post-Christmas lunch coma, I wouldn't be surprised if it had risen further. 58! That's more than one a week! Honestly, what was past Katharine thinking? No wonder I'm so chuffing tired right now.

In any case, my list of honourable mentions is so long this year I've taken the cheeky liberty of cramming some extra entries into my 2023 Selection Box, bringing you five more personal picks that I think are just smashing and that you should absolutely play when you get a spare moment or three.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/E2UMjIc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen