Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2023

Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora review: these frontiers will bore ya

After my time spent with open world action adventure Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora, all I wanted was a jeep, maybe a jet to get around quicker. The jungles and the plains might be wonderful to look at, but they're too vast, filled with boring tasks, and overly reliant on level-gating to force a sense of progress. Sure, there's some spectacle in narrow escapes from the nasty humans - and their factories that make the plants droopy - but throughout the rebellion I ditched my bow for a shotgun with extended mags and a muzzle brake. For a game that's all, "the humans are bad", I was ready to defect. At least I would've been able to keep my shotgun.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/AUR8uwl
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen