Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2023

The RPS Selection Box: Jeremy's bonus games of the year 2023

I didn't have much time to play new games this year, honestly. Prior to joining the RPS Treehouse in late October, I spent much of the year organising a massive international move with my family from the US to the UK, which meant that many of 2023's fresh releases - aside from the few that I've highlighted in this year's advent calendar - remained in the unplayed depths of my Steam list. Now that it's December and life has settled somewhat, I had to wrack my brain to come up with three entries for this Selection Box. After much deliberation, I realised that there were a few indie gems that I managed to crack open amidst all the chaos of arranging 60+ boxes for shipment across the Atlantic.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/H6R1rWF
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen