Mittwoch, 16. August 2023

You don't need to like or know about D&D to enjoy Baldur's Gate 3

I haven't played Dungeons & Dragons before, and I don't know much about it besides the obvious. I know there's a dungeon master, or DM, who directs proceedings behind a cardboard shield. I know you lob some dice to determine the outcomes of an adventure that's contained in the heads of everyone at the roundtable. And that's about it.

Baldur's Gate 3 is based on D&D's 5th edition and it's meant to honour its rules to the absolute tee. I'm sure it does! To be honest, though, I haven't exactly learned much about D&D by playing it. I don't even think of myself as playing D&D, instead I'm just playing an RPG whose complexity adds a nice mystery to proceedings.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/7Wp09yM
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen