Freitag, 18. August 2023

Winning every Baldur's Gate 3 conversation as a charismatic bard isn't nearly as fun as I thought

As Edders Sheeran the bard in Baldur's Gate 3, I've come to realise I'm a jack of all trades. I do a bit of bow, a bit of sword, a bit of plucking the lute and buffing my pals with a nice song. My greatest strength, though, lies outside of combat in the arena known as "conversation". Seriously, I've played for around 30 hours now and haven't lost a single chat skillcheck. At first I loved being a master of chats, but ever since I played some co-op with my pals using a less charismatic dude, I've found Edders Sheeran's unbeatable gob a bit… deflating?

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/JOaP1rH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen