Donnerstag, 24. August 2023

Hyenas' space-pirating actually makes for a refreshingly speedy extraction shooter

I saw Creative Assembly's live service heist 'em up Hyenas at last year's Gamescom and came away unimpressed. I thought it was obnoxious and underwhelming, in all the ways you'd expect from a colourful hero shooter whose hook is stealing Sonic merch.

But this year I got to spend a good 30-minutes in a match against other players and have come away… pleasantly surprised. I like the way it eschews the sometimes slow, methodical pace of other extraction shooters in favour of a faster-paced team deathmatch. While it's way too early to make big judgement calls like, "the entire game will be good", it might have more of a chance at launch survival than I thought.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/R0h1vrW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen