Freitag, 11. August 2023

Alien landlord sim Space For Sale looks thrillingly unsavoury

Way back in the dingy darkness of 1997 I played a property management sim called Constructor, in which you could do things like bury rivals in their own cement, and have your foreman take down the other guy's hooligans with a shotgun. I've never played any property sim that's quite as nasty, but I do get a similar vibe from Mirage Game Studios' Space For Sale, published by THQ Nordic, in which one or two players throw together budget rentals for aliens on a decidedly unfriendly planet. We caught a glimpse of it at a presentation a few days ago, and despite my better nature I am keen to dig in.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/iI7p1RO
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen