Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020

The best game you missed in November 2020: Fuser

A DJ mixing DMX with Ace Of Base in Fuser to a massive crowd

I’ll always make it my business to check out a game if music is meaningfully integrated. From Crypt Of The NecroDancer‘s beat-hopping and Vib-Ribbon’s path-generating, to the Rock Bands and DJ Heros that clogged up all of our attics with plastic instruments, I love it all. Well… not all.

I don’t need to tell you that Harmonix are the superstars of this world. They’re the ones that gifted us the cultural phenomenon of toy guitars, so you better believe I’ll be paying attention to whatever they release. It’s like that chart-topping act you had plastered all over your walls 20 years ago: they don’t get radio play anymore, but you’ll always give their new stuff a spin.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/37XdaIc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen