Freitag, 25. Dezember 2020

The best game you missed in June 2020: The Almost Gone

A screenshot showing a bedroom, in a sort of peachy colour. It's a kind of diorama view of the room, with the two walls nearest us cut away.

For the first few months during lockdown, I spent some of my time at home working on a model greenhouse. I used white glue to attach small pieces of wood to other small pieces of wood, making door handles and boxes of pot plants and watering cans. There was an undeniable feeling of safety in the sway of a life in miniature. That is, up until I got overwhelmed by the prospect of finishing a project and let the pieces while away unglued on my bookshelf.

Perhaps I’ll get back to it at some point. In the meantime, the charming little diorama homes in The Almost Gone are here to give me my tiny-house fix.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2WGW3Ea
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen