Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020

Is it too early to cry to Christmas Pain In Christmas Town?

The word PAIN looms over a snowy town in a frame from the music video to Christmas Pain In Christmas Town.

The Geocities-esque internet of Hypnospace Outlaw is silly fun until you see the tragedy beneath the surface, so it’s fitting that the game produced one of the all-time-great Christmas heartbreak songs. Last year its washed-up rocker, The Chowder Man, gave us the present of Christmas Pain In Christmas Town – a straight banger with a delightful music video. I wept, and vowed to listen every Christmastime. I guess I’m not asking you if it’s too early in the Christmas season to cry to this song as much as I’m telling you I already have.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/39XhSY3
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen