Freitag, 31. Juli 2020

I visited Minecraft's infinite dimensions and all I got was this lousy rainbow hyperscape

A weird, colourful Minecraft landscape made of strange floating pyramids.

A lot of people, quite reasonably, didn’t pay much attention to April Fool’s Day this year. I certainly didn’t, so I only vaguely noticed Mojang announcing a Minecraft update that would give the game infinite, Enter-The-Spiderverse-Style dimensions to explore. It was cute, I figured, but not really the most convincing fake announcement. Alas, though, it turns out I was the April Fool all along: not only was the promised update completely real, but you can still play it, and it’s utterly astonishing.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2D6d84i
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen