Montag, 27. Juli 2020

Have you played… Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

My journey playing through Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for guides on RPS was a very strange one. I played for ten hours on the first day, and came away exhausted and with only negative things to say about it. The combat was like Sekiro but worse, the cutscenes were lengthy and unskippable, the frame rate was inconsistent, and the puzzle sections were just about the last thing I wanted to encounter in a Star Wars game.

I found myself longing to get to the end of the game so I could finish writing my guides and stop playing. But instead, the moment I finished the campaign I started again on the highest difficulty. And then again. And again. Over the course of its campaign, the game had taken a janky, unstable lightsaber to my heart and carved a Fallen Order-shaped hole in me with neither my knowledge nor my consent. Now, I have to concentrate to notice all those negative points that previously I was unable to look beyond.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3jISIii
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen