Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020

Have You Played… Sea Of Thieves?

A brutish pirate

I want to like Sea Of Thieves so badly that I’ve convinced myself I do like it, even though deep inside I find it quite dull to play. I don’t understand why I find it dull. The premise is superb, it looks great, and I know lots of folks who routinely have the time of their lives being weird, balloon-bodied pirates. I just can’t seem to see what they’re seeing.

Well, that’s not strictly true. The few sessions I have played, with folks here at RPS, have been a right laugh. But without sounding like a bit of a poorly elephant, I mostly put that down to my colleagues being fun people to hang out with, rather than to anything we actually did in the game (although firing myself out of a cannon at a kraken was fairly noteworthy). Even if the fun I’ve had is largely down to company, mind, I’ll still applaud Sea Of Thieves for providing such a pretty, easygoing place to hang out.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/309oQ70
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen