Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020

Have You Played… Megaquarium?

Some manatees having a nice float around

Look, we’ve not got time for life histories here. If you’ve read anything of mine on this site or elsewhere, you’ll know full well I really like, y’know, fish and that. Sea Geezers. Damp Daniels. The Wet Squad. Call them what you will, I’m into them. I subscribe to Practical Fishkeeping magazine. My office at home has ten fish tanks in it. If you weren’t aware this was my thing, you are now. So you can imagine how keen I’d be on the prospect of a proper aquarium management game. Now admittedly, Megaquarium is not my ideal aquarium game. But since that would be a game so hideously in-depth and dry that it would probably sell about eight copies, all to me, I feel it’s a decent compromise with the appetites of reasonable humans.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3jFWitz
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen