Freitag, 28. Februar 2020

Wot I Think: Taur

Let’s get the important stuff out of the way first. Taur has nothing to do with bulls. I don’t know how many of you may have thought that, but I figured I’d clear it up anyway. It does have a lot to do with towers, which is how I assume the title is supposed to be pronounced. I quite admire the brass of it. It’s like calling your strategy game “Bayse” or your FPS “Guhn.”

Taur attempts to refine your typical tower defence scenario, borrowing ideas from strategy games like Total Annihilation and XCOM and reducing it down so individual matches last minutes rather than hours. It’s a spectacular and surprisingly clever little game, although sadly its best ideas are also the least successful.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2wQwsio
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen