Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020

An egg-hatched moustache man is crucial to Hearthstone now, and I might be losing my mind

Perhaps understandably, given that it’s my job to attempt to stay up to date with PC games these days, I don’t get to play all my favourites with quite the same regularity. Usually, that’s fine – Civilization VI, for example, is always gonna be Civilization VI. Sometimes, it’s even a bit of a boon – I’ll return to something like Rimworld after a few months away, only to find it’s sprouted a game-changing update. But there are some games where even a couple of weeks away can make you feel like you’ve missed out on years, and Hearthstone is really giving me a hard time on that front right now.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2wfQ1Aj
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen