Montag, 24. Februar 2020

Spring Falls makes me feel things that can only be conveyed through Jake Gyllenhaal gifs

Spring Falls is a puzzle game that I’d absolutely love to have made. Everything it does has a purity and elegance that makes me think of Matthew Brown’s wonderful Hexcells games, from the soothing ambient guitar chords in the background to the pleasing geometry of the levels. But while Hexcells frequently made me feel like a genius, Spring Falls has only ever left me feeling… relaxed, but also vaguely bewildered and uncomprehending. Like I’ve emerged sleepily from my bed in the morning and headed downstairs to wash the dishes, only to find a chimp already at the sink calmly doing it all for me.

Coincidentally, this is the precise emotion that actor Jake Gyllenhaal is so gifted at conveying. So he’s gonna help me out every now and then in this post.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/39WVs5Z
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen