Dienstag, 27. August 2019

Oxygen Not Included guide: how to ace your first 30 cycles in ONI

Oxygen Not Included is one of my very favourite games. And it’s also just recently been released, which means a whole wave of bright-eyed players have just begun their own journey into this hilarious, beautiful, infernally complex suffocation simulator.

So, to all those players: this is the Oxygen Not Included guide that I wish I had when I was first starting out. Updated for the full release of ONI, I’ll go through all the problems you’ll have to solve in your first 30 cycles step by step, and show you how to use this first month to create a beautiful, elegant, and fully functional base.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2KWO94A
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen