Freitag, 23. August 2019

Fallout 76's new plant-infested Vault 94 is a bolthole for masochists

Fallout 76 is a weird beast. It’s mired in bugs and poor decisions, but somehow manages to birth funny player stories, like the people role-playing as NPCs, or the tale of those who have invented a lethal game show. This is why I’ve found myself dedicating over 100 hours to the multiplayer shooter and why I leapt at the chance to explore the new Vault 94 raid added as part of the latest patch.

But having spent some time with the first of these raids, called Dead in the Water, I can’t help but feel disappointed. From servers that disconnect if you so much as look at them the wrong way, to dismal loot drops, the raid was frustrating to say the least, soaking up tons of ammunition and resources with little reward or return for my efforts.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2NsziAk
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen