Donnerstag, 29. August 2019

Noita will treat us to its beautiful fluids next month

I want it I want it I want it. Let me revel in chain reactions of dripping lava and exploding acid. Let me bask in quelling them through spell-summoned rain. Or at least die trying.

I kept forgetting Noita exists, because despite Noita being a fabulously-promising platforming roguelike that had Alec (RPS in peace) making favourable comparisons to Spelunky, it had also spent many years in development with no whisper of a release date. No more! The devs have announced it’s entering early access on September 24th, and there’s a trailer to celebrate. Quickly, come with me and fantasise about acid.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2HvnlpQ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen