Freitag, 26. April 2019

Wot I Think: Pathway

[To the Indiana Jones theme.]

Dun da da da / Dun da-da / There’s some nazis / In a jeep, oh no / And a boulder / Run away / Give my heart back / It’s my favourite organ.

Ah, a classic theme for a classic series. And yet, the last Indiana Jones game I remember playing was a highly irritating Super Star Wars clone with a terrible life raft section I never managed to beat. How am I ever to get revenge on all those nazis whilst wearing a swish hat? I could play Wolfenstein with a swish hat on, I suppose. But no, wait, look, it’s Pathway! A tactical roguelike that probably thrusts its hips in the face of the Berlin interpretation because that’s where nazis came from, a game where every road is a path… way… to adventure! Some of them actually lead to a flat tyre, but we’ll talk about that later. Onward!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2XM1wbq
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen