Freitag, 26. April 2019

Madden NFL 20 makes a play for PC on August 2nd

As many Jon Bois videos as I watch, there are few sports I understand less than American Football, but even I know that some folks will be glad to hear that Madden NFL 20 is PC-bound. Madden 19 was the first game in the series to score a PC touchdown in eleven years, so there was some concern that we’d never see the sequel, but it looks like EA have finally settled down. The new game is developed by EA Tiburon and launches on August 2nd. Below, a reveal trailer featuring the game’s new front-man Patrick Mahomes, and a brief glimpse of the game itself.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2DAyHXM
via ifttt

1 Kommentar:

  1. Madden NFL 21 is much more well-known now, and Madden 21 will likely be released quickly. While I have not played Madden 21, there is essentially no distinction in how they acquire currency. Even though it is possible to acquire MUT 21 Coins via some tasks or activities inside the game, I assume it is not friendly for novices. There is not a lot of time and not extremely skilled in technologies, which can be a waste of novices. Time. So I consider the quickest way will be to obtain from a web-based store, which not merely saves time, but also it is possible to get the quantity you desire.
    EZMUT is often a great decision, I'm content each time here, my private information is not going to be leaked, plus the account is very protected. Secondly, the value is quite affordable, and they offer a great deal of discounts, which surprises me essentially the most. One of the most important point, and one particular that I am most happy with, is that their delivery time is very quickly. I can constantly get instant results when the inventory is adequate. This assists me play greater inside the game. You realize, there is certainly no What exactly is happier than timely help.

    AntwortenLöschen