Dienstag, 30. April 2019

Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer reveals his horrible human teeth

I was unprepared for Sonic the Hedgehog to have human teeth. Seeing as chilli dogs are his favourite food yet he eats them without soaking the bun in milk, I suppose I knew that Sonic wouldn’t have the mouth and teeth of a real hedgepig in our world. I was still not ready for human teeth and weird lips. The first trailer for the live-action Sonic the Hedgehog movie (or Sonic the Hedgepig, as it’ll likely be named in the UK) has arrived, starring a CGI hedgepig voiced by Ben Schwartz (best known as Jean-Ralphio in Parks and Recreation) alongside human actors including Jim Carrey and James Marsden, and I just wasn’t ready for the teeth.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2J6q9eW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen