Samstag, 22. Dezember 2018

Priceless Play – 22 December

I have not, to this day, managed to be in the same place at the same time as a white Christmas. If you have, please, let me know. Is it still possible to snow on Christmas day anywhere south of Duluth, Minnesota? I have many happy memories of building snowmen, tobogganing, and ducking under snow-laden boughs in the backwoods of Virginia. But none of them on Christmas. I don’t want to say that Bing Crosby lied to me, but. You know.

This is not to say that I have some sort of romantic notions about snow. I know the pain of the DC area’s 2009 Snowpocalypse 1 AND 2. That snowstorm shut down the government! Snow is annoying, cold, ultimately useless and everyone loves it for some reason. Wait. Is that… the dream? Never mind, I’ve come back around on snow. Here are some games for you about snow.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2PV4KVK
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen