Samstag, 22. Dezember 2018

What are we all playing this Christmas holiday?

Ho ho ho! A merry Christmas to one and all. I hope you have a lovely time, or at least get a few days off work. If you don’t do Christmas, pardon my exuberance: what I’m mostly excited about is that we’ve now passed the solstice and daylight will start returning. I have missed daylight so very much.

RPS are now officially on holiday until January 3rd, though we have plenty lined up to fill your eyes before then. Some of our favourite freelancers will share their game picks of 2018, articles about subjects from seas to smooching are scheduled, Have You Played will continue, and oh god help me I’m told the Christmas cracker jokes will return. I want you to know the cracker jokes are not my fault.

What are you playing this holiday? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2LyAfUI
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen