Montag, 30. Juli 2018

Road sausages and endless night: Jalopy’s deeply unsettling undercurrent

It is not terror which compels me to write this, though it’s true my world has become little more than a nightmare. Rather it’s that I need to record these facts (or what I believe to be the truth) to prove that some semblance of sanity remains. It may be I have previously attempted to catalogue my experiences, but, if so, the memory eludes me. I can recall the beginning of this accursed journey, though exactly when that was, I cannot say. Or perhaps, it is that on some level I have tried to hide the truth from myself; that to truly know how long I have been on this road would to be further invite in madness.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ArtimM
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen