Dienstag, 25. Juli 2017

Have You Played… Tribal Wars?

Actual footage of me running from my responsibilities

Have You Played? is an endless stream of game retrospectives. One a day, every day, perhaps for all time.

Oh god. When I think of Tribal Wars [official site] all I feel is a deep, clamouring shame. You see, as a stressed and skint student I became the leader of a hundred villages. I walked to the university library to check on my vassals – all real players with their own villages to run and armies to manage. I rounded up all the clans and unified them under a single banner, using nothing but private messages and internet diplomacy. Then, when our power was at its zenith, when all seemed possible… I abandoned my tribe. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2v4rfBw
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen