Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017

Trim grass and dodge missiles in Law Mower’s demo

Law Mower

At first I thought Law Mower [official site] was going to be a nice little game about keeping your garden tidy (the Steam description talks about you mowing “every blade of grass in the world”). Nope. I’ve just played the demo, and I got turned to a pulp when I ran over an exploding gopher.

If I’d watch the new trailer first then I would’ve had a better idea: you’re a man with a mower, and you have to run over dogs, avoid missiles (mowing is serious business) and run over other people trying to peek over the garden fence. There’s a single player campaign that frames the madness, and online multiplayer too – it’s all out on 8th August.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2uaUQo0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen