Dienstag, 25. Juli 2017

Dream Daddy: There’s a new daddy in town…

Dream Daddy

Look. I’m good at romance/dating sims. I’m good at seeing the things it wants me to do in order to get the rewards of the heart (or the, uh, lower regions). I think a lot of people are because the games tend to hinge around you gaming the NPCs to reap some kind of reward. You take the character who likes animals on a date to the zoo. You wear a leather jacket to meet the rebel. You switch up your seduction (or entire personality) to tick person after person off your list. I’m a mercenary lovebot dispensing chocolates, offering an absolutely insincere shoulder to cry on and switching up my manipulations to suit my own transactional end game of collecting all the experiences.

So how the hell did Dream Daddy manage to get under my skin? Why do I now have a canon playthrough? How is it giving me warm and fuzzy feelings???? DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2uV4C25
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen