Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016

Have You Played Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun?

Have You Played? is an endless stream of game retrospectives. One a day, every day of the year, perhaps for all time.

Oddly, Tiberian Sun was the first C&C I ever played. I spent at least a year of my life obsessed with Dune 2, but Command and Conquer itself and Red Alert arrived during my dark ages – the period where I didn’t have a PC capable of running contemporary games. By 1999, I was back in the game, having built a new system to find out about this Half-Life thing everyone was talking about. When I clapped eyes on screenshots of Tiberian Sun, I was in love – how far it seemed to have come since Dune 2.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2augFci
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen