Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016

Jalopy: Trapped In The Sausage Shop

Jalopy

Something that happens every now and again is I try to play Jalopy [official site]. It’s the driving game where you’re tasked with keeping a dilapidated old car roadworthy as you go on trips across the former Eastern bloc.

I really like Jalopy, but I don’t think the game and I are a natural fit because terrible – or at least non-great – things seem to happen a lot each time I play.

Last time I ran out of momentum to go up a hill but an angry AI driver behind me meant I couldn’t go backwards. In the end I parked on top of that AI driver, abandoned my uncle in the passenger seat and walked off down the dual carriageway.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2aaqYhy
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen