Freitag, 29. Juli 2016

Build Ships As Your Own Worst Enemy In Defect SDK

Destroy everything you create, that’s my motto. Create it, enjoy it, examine strengths and flaws, destroy it before someone ruins or – worse – accepts it, then move on with what you’ve learned. I’m delighted to finally find a video game which understands me.

Defect: Spaceship Destruction Kit [official site] is a shoot ‘em up where you carefully design a ship you’ll love and adore, then crew will mutinity and you’ll need to build a whole new ship to defeat them. Over and over, build ships to destroy their predecessors. I dream of a ship able to destroy me. Point is, Defect has now launched.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2ajdXDM
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen