Mittwoch, 26. August 2015

What You Need To Know About The EU LCS Summer Split To Get Through A Conversation About It

When I tell you about Fnatic’s stumble just minutes into the first game of the League of Legends 2015 EU LCS Summer Split final, do your eyes glaze over, two sad saucers staring out into a strange and confusing new world of electronic sport? If I describe the nature of Tahm Kench does your mind begin to wander to dusty corridors untouched since the time somebody tried to explain osmosis to you at a party? I’ve sat opposite these empty expressions, trust me I understand this pain. The world of eSports can be choppy waters for the uninitiated.

But don’t you see how difficult it is for me? Having to humour you in your stupid conversations about other things?

So take my hand, please. Let me be your shamanic guide leading you into the strange lands of League of Legends [official site]. Don’t be scared. You only need press your forehead to your monitor and allow me to impart my knowledge unto you. No, don’t do that; simply read on to learn… What You Need To Know About The EU LCS Summer Split To Get Through A Conversation About It.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1JxVwbv
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen