Donnerstag, 27. August 2015

Ride A Surreal Metro In Subway Adventure

Leaving from the hospital, I hopped on the metro’s blue Trek line, planning to change at College. A passenger rudely blocked me from getting off, so I had to continue on to Climbing Wall then double back, dashing down to the dock to catch the boat connection to the green Apollo line, awkwardly barging past a weeping man holding a bouquet of red roses, and soon I found myself at my destination: on the platform in the gaping mouth of a vast baleen whale.

I’ve been riding the rails in Subway Adventure, Stephen ‘increpare’ Lavelle’s fine new free game about exploring the curious Dream World of Sadness Metro.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1EZwHQg
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen