Dienstag, 16. Januar 2024

Home Safety Hotline review: thoughtful weirdness that left me wanting more

I worked on the phones when I was in pension admin, years ago, and I fielded some weird ones, but nothing quite as weird as the calls in Home Safety Hotline. It's, technically, I suppose, a horror game about manning a call line through a 90s CRT-screen PC, where people will be like "my kitchen is full of droppings that look like coffee grounds, what do?". You look through your list of potential household hazards and select the right one, so your caller gets sent the info on dealing with cockroaches. Except as your week at HSH goes on, your calls start to be less roaches, more "my house smells like death and my dog is acting strangely" or "I can see someone looking through my window at night and hear them breathing heavily."

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/SAKf20I
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen