Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2024

Don't worry, Lara's tank controls are still an option in Tomb Raider I-III Remastered

As the release of the (deep breath) Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft approaches (yes, that is its full and official Steam title) on February 14th, developers Aspyr have detailed some of the game's new features over on the PlayStation Blog, and how they've approached bringing the art, controls and effects up to date for 2023. Personally, I'm extremely pleased to see they've added a photo mode, for example, as I spent inordinate amounts of time making Lara do creepy side-eye smiles during inappropriate Shadow Of The Tomb Raider scenes. But I'm also heartened to see they've kept in the original tank controls as an optional extra, alongside a more modern control scheme to make them more approachable.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/4UI209d
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen