Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2024

Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Unity remaster hits 1.0, updating the biggest Bethesda map for today's PCs

I greet news of the completion of a Unity remaster for The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall with equal parts excitement and horror. Excitement because I have never played Daggerfall and it is one of the weirder, more fantastical Elder Scrolls RPGs - the one with multiple endings which sequels have explained away as somehow all being canon thanks to a metaphysical event called a Dragon Break, whereby timelines branch and reconnect. And horror because I have never played Daggerfall, which is said to be 620,000 square miles in size, and I'm getting to that point in life where I seriously ask myself whether I can finish certain games before I perish.

Still the journey is more important than reaching the destination, right? Perhaps I can treat it like an occasional walking sim.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/eNGCOsc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen