Dienstag, 28. Februar 2023

Garden In! has given me the plant-filled office space I can't have in real life

I have, genuinely, been trying to get plants for my office area (desk in the corner of the living room) for like nine months now. If my need for plants were a child, it would have been born. I had a decent pot plant called James Plant back in the UK, but when I moved I bequeathed James Plant to Graham - and, now that I think about it, Graham hasn't told me how James Plant is doing, so I should probably check in on that.

I know that digital plants do not replace real plants in a physical sense - i.e. I am getting no oxygenating benefit from them - but the little plants in Garden In! make me happy. And I've just realised the name is a pun, too.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/UvolZwk
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen