Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2022

I want to play Overwatch 2, but I am scared of everyone else

I loved Overwatch when it first came out. When the original game was fresh and new, I was experimenting with the characters just like everyone else. I found my niche in support, and got to be a pretty decent player with Mercy and Lúcio (I was particularly proud of the latter, because I flatter myself that he's quite difficult to play well). Then, you know, life happened. I didn't have as much time to play, and I just kind of stopped playing Overwatch.

I appear to have nodded off or something, because there are now 35 heroes on the roster, and Overwatch 2 is out. What. Who allowed this? I wish to speak to someone in charge. Jeff? Jeff From The Overwatch Team? Are you there? Jeff is still in charge right? Wait, wh-

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/MaSFbxy
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen