Freitag, 14. Oktober 2022

Get a massive 4TB Crucial NVMe SSD for £299.99 after a £90 discount

You know what's quite lovely if you can afford it? Having a truly massive hard drive or SSD. Back in the day, I was over the moon when I picked up a 750MB drive for my gaming PC - I could do a full install of Civilization 2! And have room left over for X-Wing Alliance! These days, PC storage offers slightly larger capacities, but the thrill of having a really giant drive remains as strong as ever.

That brings me to the subject of today's deal post: the Crucial P3, a 4TB (!) NVMe drive capable of 3500MB/s sequential reads, is down to £299.99 at Amazon. That's a £90 reduction from its usual price, and an incredible deal for one of the biggest NVMe SSDs on the market.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/937Nmrd
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen